Boris Continuum Complete 10.0.5 for Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro | 252.77 MB
BCC 10 is the most complete plug-in collection available for Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects users. Over 250 filters and tools for professional motion graphics, visual effects & finishing! Make it in post.
Integrated mocha planar tracking & masking
Imagineers Academy Award-winning mocha planar tracking and masking engine is now integrated inside the BCC PixelChooser allowing editors to do more advanced finishing work without leaving the timeline.
- Drastically reduce time-consuming masking & manual keyframing
- Simplifies tasks such as blurring faces, isolating filters & correcting footage
- Unlimited mask layers for simple effect isolation to full blown rotoscoping
- Track lens flares, corner pins, titles & graphics with mocha tracking data
BCC Beauty Studio
BCC Beauty Studio is a new skin retouching tool that gives editors the ability to smooth skin and reduce blemishes making their talent look better.
- Advanced skin smoothing produces professional and realistic results for a digital makeover.
- State-of-the-art keying algorithm isolates skin tones, while retaining natural sharpness and contrast.
- Integrated mocha planar track masking reduces manual keyframe labor.
BCC Title Studio
BCC Title Studio is a next generation 2D/3D titling plug-in. Create professional broadcast titles and high quality motion graphics at any resolution.
- Create stylized 2D or 3D titles with custom bevels, fills and styles.
- OpenGL-accelerated features include 3D extrusions, materials, cameras, lights, and deformers
- Import 3D models from Maxon C4D or Adobe Illustrator EPS files.
- Includes a custom interface plug-in and stand-alone application.
New Image Restoration Tools
Three new filters are added to the already highly useful set of tools that fix, repair, and restore footage.
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer easily restores tape based damaged footage with field or frame dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformats and stylizes vertical cell phone video footage into a standard 16×9 aspect for broadcast. Includes options to stylize the foreground and background with blur, stretch, and mirroring.
New Effects in BCC 10
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic and naturalistic in-camera light and exposure effects to stylize and enhance footage.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss, and corrupt digital video. The embedded Beat Reactor can sync glitch effects to audio.
New Transitions in BCC 10
New transition effects. Each transition comes with many pre-built presets for an easy starting point. Customize, save and share your transition effects.
- BCC Light Leaks Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition
Quickly and easily find your perfect look.
The FX Browser can be accessed both in each individual filter and as a standalone to browse the entire BCC effects presets library. The built-in browsing history lets you keep track of your most recent searches. All effects play back over video in your timeline, not just a poster frame.
Adobe: Creative Cloud 2014-15, CC, CS6, CS5.5 After Effects and Premiere Pro.
What's New in Version 10.0.5:
Enhancements in BCC 10.0.5 for Adobe AE/Premiere:
Floating RLM License Server:
BCC now supports an RLM floating license server model for enterprise facilities.
mocha PixelChooser GPU enhancements:
- Improved OpenCL tracking accuracy.
- Improved OpenCL tracking performance.
3D Objects + Title Studio Performance:
- Major performance enhancements for all 3D Objects filters including Title Studio on many GPU models.
Title Studio FX Browser/Advanced UI toggle:
- New FX Browser / Advanced UI mode buttons next to the Cancel/Apply buttons allow jumping directly between the FX Browser and Advanced UI views in Title Studio. No need to return to the host UI anymore to switch between views.
Title Studio FX Browser text entry improvements:
- Text entry workflow in the FX Browser has been re-engineered for easier and more flexible use. The new Use Current Timeline Text checkbox controls whether the preset is rendered with the text that was originally saved with the preset or with the text already present in the timeline before the FX Browser was launched. Additionally if you type in your own custom text it will always use the custom text entry as opposed to the timelines text or the presets text. This simplifies browsing through preset templates since the original preset text is preserved by default, yet it also supports the ability to customize text in the FX Browser as well as the ability to use the previously entered timeline text with new presets if desired.
- Numerous bug fixes