Disk Diet 5.4.2 Multilingual MacOSX | 4.44 MB
Ever had your Mac almost (or completely) run out of disk space? If so, you've probably also tried to find out what's taking up so much space and how to get rid of junk. Sometimes this is easy, although most of the time a lot of the files that are hogging your Mac of much needed space can be tricky to find and remove safely.
That's why almost 100,000 people trust Disk Diet to safely and easily clean their Macs.
Here's what you can clean with Disk Diet:
• Removes unused language translations from applications.
• Cleans up caches.
• Cleans out the s folder.
• Cleans out the mail s folder.
• Cleans out old iOS software updates.
• Cleans out old logs.
• Cleans out old developer folders.
• Empties the iPhoto trash.
• Empties the trash.
• Choose which drive to put on a diet, including external USB drives.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish